Show Notes Sunday, September 4, 2005
- Show Line Up
- Cop news
- Training opportunities
- Weekly Tech Talk segment with Ricky, the cyberguy
- More Legal Updates
- This weeks special guest in the "Hot Seat" is Mr. Steve Goodwin, from the
Transportation Safety Division of the Virginia Department of Motor Vehicles. Steve will
be discussing transportation safety issues.
- Weekly News
- Drunken, Nude Boater Leads Police on Evasive Chase
- Woman Threatens Tree Trimmers with Chainsaw
- Ghost Hunters Steal Spirits
- Operation Smoking Dragon Arrests Wedding Invitees
- Feds Say Zylon Armor Vests Not Up to Task
- Volvo Tests a Car with Built-in Breath Analyzer
- Top 10 Signs You Are Married to a Cop
- Tech Talk with Ricky - Rookie Run Down
- 2005 Legal Update Series
- If you have any questions or comments about anything that we discuss during the
show, just send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Transportation Safety Issues
- Special "Hot Seat" guest - Mr. Steve Goodwin, from the
Transportation Safety Division of the Virginia Department of Motor Vehicles
- Join us next week when Mr. Jim Phipps of the Court Community Corrections Program will be in the "Hot Seat"
to discuss court diversionary programs.
- Thanks to our sponsor RLS Enterprises, Inc. - your affordable on-line training
solution for making this episode of CopCAST possible.
- Send your comments and suggestions to email@example.com
- From the crew at CopCAST, have a great week!